Global Pandemic: Day 19

I knew I should've kept those last couple bandanas I had instead of throwing them out because I never use them for anything!

Ah, well. My sister is making some masks. I ordered a few bandanas from Amazon to make those little no sew ones but who knows when that package will get here. Maybe next week, maybe not.

I can't make masks but I can make some journal pages! Caught up a bit on the Day to Day Dylusions journal. #daytodaydylusions


This is my Isolation calendar. Not sure if I'll be adding much to the days but ya never know.




My intro page and my April 1 page. I'm trying hard to use up stuff like stickers and die cuts for this journal.

STAY HOME.
Wash your dang hands!
Get a mask and wear it out when you go get groceries...because that's all you should be going out for is food! Unless you're essential then THANK YOU!
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts