More 6 X 6 (7)

#artfulevidence

The challenges continue at the Rachel Black group. I'm still plugging along because I really like this size and format. I think I have missed not having a "theme" for art journaling this year. While I do ok without one, it's fun to try to think up a page to fit within a certain parameter. Not sure how long I will continue to keep up but I'm certain that a few Halloween pages will be in store for the month of October.

So here's the next few pages for #artfulevidence. I've shared some of these already on FB so this is a quick, visual post!

Week 21: Summer:



Campfire:  My sister and I actually did this last night. August 11. We roasted marshmallows and made smores then watched the meteor shower. It was a perfect summer night.

Week 22: Pets:



Princess Cloudy:  I did this one late but it was completed in time for International Cat Day! My cat, Cloudy, is not a "grumpy" cat; she's just a chatterbox who wants to be adored.

Week 23: Vintage:



By the Sea:  I just couldn't bear to do a vintage layout with browns...again. So this challenge led me to create 4 lovely pieces that make a great montage of images. See the full post HERE.

Week 24: Time:



Time Flies:  I almost made a very similar version of a work I had done before for this group. I had the papers and stamp set already laying out...for the obvious reason that I apparently never put it away upon making the last version. I looked back through my first 20 weeks and found a page that used the very stamp image I was thinking to use. So I switched it up. I'd do a few things different now that I look at it, if I did it again but I'm not going to nit pick. It's a solid page.

Thanks for stopping in to see my work. I'm working on Halloween projects right now so my posts may be more spaced out than usual for the next few weeks. Thanks!
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts