Distress Color: October

I gave out my predictions for the new Distress Ink colors by Ranger earlier this year. So did I get this one right? Ranger announced that the October color was Carved Pumpkin.
New Distress October 2015 - Carved Pumpkin | www.rangerink.com


This one is kinda maybe a correct guess for me...kinda like the debate I had with Twisted Citron. I guessed a Neon Orange which is very trendy but what I wrote in the post was this, "A nice bright vibrant orange...the brighter, bolder Marmalade". That does describe Carved Pumpkin. So as with Twisted Citron, I'm gonna say I was right...for the most part anyway.

I'll be adding this color to my stash perhaps in Stain and marker form and then wait for the mini pads to be released.

So what's the score?
Ranger: 3
Wyvern: 5
(Remember I started after February so the total predictions is 10!)
I may also predict right now that we'll end up tied. I'm not very confident that any more of mine are correct. I'm still rooting for a Powder Puff blue and a "Marsala" or burgundy color but those are the only ones left that might have a chance. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe Ranger has done the impossible and developed a Picket Fence to add to Distress. White has always been pigment but who says they haven't figured it out? It would be a great "color" to release in December for a grand finale. But I think Burgundy for November and Powder Puff for December...yea, I'll go with that.

Have a great week!
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts