Flight of the Witch

Flight of the Witch:  This was an unfinished project from last year. I had the tree paper all torn out and the canvas was ready to be recycled. It was a landscape that just didn't work out. But time got away from me and I just couldn't think of what else to do with this tree silhouette.


I knew I wanted some kind of scene but wasn't sure what. So I started out with baby steps. I knew I needed to cover the canvas with paper. Then decided to tear out a moon and stamp a witch flying over to tie it into my theme this year.


I added the green hills in preparation for a graveyard near the tree and a haunted house up on the hill. But once I stamped a couple trees, I just liked the look of the forest with it's long shadows.



I wasn't sure how this would come out all the while I was doing it. I think it came out very well and it's certainly a piece that can be pulled out every Halloween.

Stay tuned this whole month for more Halloween projects here at the blog. New posts every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday!
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts