A Few More Cards

Just sharing some photos of a few more cards I've made recently.

I find that the Easel Card is one of my favorites to do. It can be done in any size and it becomes it's own display with no fancy cutting...just a single fold in the middle.

Nothing really fancy here. I didn't even pull out the embossing heat tool. I just wanted to use up stuff and make something cool.

Enjoy the photos.






These cards aren't Easel cards but A2 sized.





The next two cards are square cards. I don't usually do square ones as they cost extra postage to mail but I had been gifted the card blanks. I thought the orange might be difficult to work with but I think I can make use of them. Really love the all-over butterfly card!






The square cards didn't come with envelopes so I will be figuring out how to make my own. So I'll have that to share with you soon.

See ya next post!
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts