Wyvern's Welcome

You have discovered the dragon at home!

I have another blog but I am so addicted to letterboxing that I had to make a new one just for all my letterboxing ideas! So welcome to the site and I hope you'll find something of value here, after all, this dragon has hoarded quite a bit of treasure, information, and little gems of stories about this wonderful hobby.

My lair is in the Northern reaches of New York State along the Canadian Border. In fact, there are two international bridges within 45 minutes of my house. I also border on the great and vast Adirondack Mountains full of oppurtunity for letterboxes. There are many geocaches here but there's plenty of room for all of us. I reside in St. Lawrence County...the Big County...of NY. I am told it is the second largest county east of the Mississippi. That's alot of area for just a single county and I'm working on filling the best spots with letterboxes.

I currently have about a dozen boxes planted in my vicinity all posted on Atlas Quest where I do most of my letterboxing activities. I do post to Letterboxing North America, but it's almost as an afterthought. I try to keep LBNA updated but I find Atlas Quest to be easier and more current. So if anyone is visiting the area of Potsdam, NY, most of my boxes can be found around that area.

I hope that letterboxers from far and wide will stop in to this neck of the woods for a wonderful boxing oppurtunity. Hopefully, like me, you plan your vacations around letterboxing! If you do, I might suggest the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains...there's a little something for everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts