Global Pandemic: Day 28

Today is Easter Sunday in the Christian faith.

I am still staying at home with my parents and trying to figure out when the government might send me a stimulus check. We had a nice dinner and best of all, we have leftovers so I won't have to have a meal plan for tomorrow, at least.

I'm trying to make some art. I am hopeful for the upcoming week. I have a feeling I will be more productive.

I did manage to get a spread done in my Color Palette Journal.
Here's the palette that was randomly selected from my Pinterest Board. (FYI, I remove the palettes that I've done in my journal so I don't do them again. With over 200 there, I think I'll have plenty of selection.)
I named it Sunset Brights.

Here's the page spread I made.




I had been wanting to pull out my Lawn Fawn stamps so I decided to just use all the underwater creatures I had. I couldn't fit them all in there but I pulled out some of my favorites. I used some Liquid Pearls in neon colors for the bubbles.

Remember that we ain't out of the woods yet.
So keep staying at home.
Always wash your hands.
Wear a mask if you're out.
Don't be a jerk.
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts