Global Pandemc: Day 33

Ok, so, I need to start making some life choices.

And I don't want to think about that so I did an art journal spread in my Color Palette Journal.

But just for posterity, Cuomo announced that the PAUSE (stay at home order) will remain in place for New York state until May 15th now. Then, they will re-evaluate. While I am anxious to have it lifted so I can get back to making chocolate, I am okay with being more safe than sorry.

Enough.
Here is the Color Palette I randomly selected from my Pinterest board.
I called it Tropical.


Here's what I completed today:



I've been hitting quite a few palettes that have a sunset theme. Hopefully, the next one will be a bit different.

Have a great weekend! Stay home and get artsy!
Wash your hands!
We're all in this together. #alonetogether
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts