Global Pandemic: Day 37

I've been ornery the last few days and little things have been ticking me off. So I dedicated my time to just coloring today. I did get a few pages done with just some colored images. I felt better.

I haven't been posting a lot of this little journal as I don't tend to like the end results of the pages. I think its partly due to the fact that the backgrounds I did aren't really my palette. I don't like them overall so I'm trying to adjust them as I go along.

This is the Dyalog Day by Day challenge journal. It's hard for me to do it every day but I'm trying. I have other creative projects I'd like to do as well so this little journal is falling by the wayside. But here's a few pages I got done today.

Just a quick page using the challenge page quote. It says: "I'd love to go out but the cat and I have plans for this evening." I love the creepy look of this cat from Dyan Reaveley.



For the April 17th page, I went way off the rails. I just jotted down some of the main things from the challenge. My notes included: silhouette, collage girl, and gatherings of people. This spread didn't really follow the outline but I like it better than most pages in this journal. And that's probably why. Those images are rubber stamps from Stamper's Anonymous. It's a Tim Holtz set called, The Chemist.

Stay home.
Wash your Hands.
WEAR YOUR MASK WHEN YOU GO OUT!!!
(I'm looking at you St Lawrence County!)
Stay well.
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts