6x6: Caught Up

These pages finally caught me up on this project! And some of them are pretty good.


Week 58: Nesting Time: Egg  I just couldn't bring myself to use the rubber stamp I have of a lovely little bird's nest with three eggs in it. So I tore up paper. Some of the background colors were splash over from the other side so I just rolled with it. I think I like this page more than it deserves. Mostly because of the colors.



Week 59: Doors:  Do Not Open     This page expressed the anxiety I was feeling at the time. I had some things on my plate that were stressing me out. I just wanted to slam the door on them. But it always manages somehow to creep back in through the cracks.


Week 60: Magical:   I shared this photo already but will add it in here. I was inspired by a Lindy's challenge for the color palette and by this challenge for the theme. More details about this page can be found in it's own blog post.




Week 61: Patterned Paper: Germs    I don't know where I caught a little cold but I had a rotten cough for a few days. But inspiration comes from the weirdest places and my patterned paper turned out to be doodled germs. I've doodled these guys before and they've been called many names including amoebas, bugs, doodleys, slimers, and splats. It's very relaxing to just take out a pen and make some shapes, color them, and add some eyeballs. This page was a bit different as I decided to make the background black before doodling over it with gelly roll pens. Love these guys!


Now I am officially caught up with the blog, too!
I won't jinx it with any predictions so I'll just say I'll see ya when I see ya.
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts