So our first challenge of the New Year 2015 is the movie, "New Year's Eve". The theme is to use stars and something new in your paper craft project. (Again, check out the Challenge Blog for all the details!)
If you haven't seen my previous Art Journal Pages you can go HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE. Then, watch for new posts with the title Art Journal 2014.
Have a great week! Be sure to check out the NEW RULES for the Red Carpet Studio Challenge Blog! We've got great sponsors with great prizes to randomly give out EACH MONTH. So you don't have to get your projects done in a week! (Seriously, please read the rules below! Then feed my fish, will ya?)
"New Year's eve is like every other night; there is no pause in the march of the universe, no breathless moment of silence among created things that the passage of another twelve months may be noted; and yet no man has quite the same thoughts this evening that come with the coming of darkness on other nights." ~Hamilton Wright Mabie
2015 Red Carpet Studio Challenge Rules
- You may enter each of our challenges up to 3 times.
- No backlinking to older posts, NEW projects only please.
- You may combine our challenges with other challenge sites, but we ask that you please do not combine your project with more than 2 other challenge sites besides Red Carpet Studio. (RCS plus 2 others)
- Submissions that do not meet the challenge requirements are not eligible to win.
- Submissions MUST follow the theme of the challenge.
- Since we are a paper crafting challenge blog please no digitally created projects. Some paper needs to be involved.
- Our challenges are weekly and are posted on the 1st 4 Sundays of the month.
- All challenges for each month are due by the 2nd Thursday of the following month by midnight U.S CST.
- You must participate in at least 2 different challenges for the month in order to qualify for the monthly prize drawing.
- Each month a sponsor will provides us with a prize for one randomly chosen winner. *Not all sponsors provide shipping to all countries so you may need to pay for shipping in order to receive your prize.
- The design team will pick one favorite from each challenge for the month to be put in the "spotlight", so that will be a total of 4 "spotlight" picks for each month. "Spotlight" picks will receive a special badge for their blogs. Badges can be found HERE.
- All submissions are eligible to win as long as they meet the challenge requirements.
- Winners for the random prize drawing and the Spotlight picks will be announced on the Saturday after the 2nd Thursday due date of the following month.