Unity Challenge




Looking for the Red Carpet Challenge project? Go HERE.


I've been meaning to do this color challenge with Unity Stamps so decided to go for it with my newest stamp. I just love this image. I've never owned a horse and can count on one hand the times I've been up close to one, but I'll always have them close to my heart. (When I was young I wanted to be jockey!)


Close to my heart:   This is the stamp set, Felt with the Heart, from Unity Stamps. (It includes one other sentiment.) When I saw it, I just had to have it. It lends itself well to a watercolor touch so that's how I colored it. I used Distress Markers scribbled onto an acetate block then lifted with a waterbrush. I inked the edges of the card with the yellow that's in her hair.

I used the following colors: Pumice Stone, Scattered Straw, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar.
Here's the Unity color challenge:

 

 I'll be using this stamp A LOT. Just love it.
Have a great week!
--Wy
"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart."
     --Helen Keller




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts