Color Palette Journal: Spring Tones

 I'm back playing in the Color Palette Journal!

This palette seems familiar and I think I may have done it before...or one that is very similar. In flipping through my journal, I see that my panda page used the same colors basically. But I don't mind.

So here's the current palette:

Called Spring Tones, I like the cool blue-greens and the pure pinks. A touch of gray never hurt.

So here's what I did with it.



I've been doing a lot of scenes lately and decided to stick with that as I enjoy doing them. I've also wanted to do some birds like I've seen in Amber K. Creative youtube videos.

I also got a new background stamp of birch trees. I've been wanting a stamp like this because I have a stencil of birch trees that I love. The problem is that I want the stencil to be in the reverse; in essence a stamp image. This one is pretty dang close.

I like how it came out and it satisfied a lot of art cravings this time.

I'll be doing my random draw from my Color Palette Pinterest board soon for my next spread! I'm kinda hoping for bright colors this time!

Stay safe.
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts