The New Normal: Phase One: Day 5

I finished up a journal page in the Color Palette Journal yesterday which means I get to pick a new palette this week!

I am coasting right along in this little journal that I have neglected for a couple of years. Feeling pretty good about it now as looking back, I like most of what I have put in there.

So here's the Color Palette that was randomly selected from my Color Palette Pinterest Board. I call it Artist's Pastels. As always, I delete the Palettes as I use them so I don't duplicate.


I was excited about this palette as it has some dark colors in it. I did take a bit of liberty with the tones of red and burgundy but I do like the end result. In fact, I liked the background so much, I changed my original idea so I wouldn't cover so much of it up. I honestly stalled out for a week because I just loved the background of burgundy and black.

Here's my page spread:




Hey, people, it's a pandemic! It ain't all whimsy and snarky.
Personally, I love it.

Wear your mask!
Wash your hands!
Stay Safe!
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts