The New Normal: Phase One

While Covid-19 is still here, still viable, still causing a global pandemic, here in New York State our Stay at Home order (PAUSE) has basically been lifted. We must wear a mask in public, we must social distance, and we must not gather together but we are slowly transitioning back to a new normal. Thus, I have changed my titles to depict this slow re-opening of my state. Since it officially began in the North Country on May 15, I will be counting the days from there.

If you are looking for a Graduation card (it could also be used for other occasions), go over to my Etsy Store and check out the 4 recent listings for cards. You can choose colors and add a personalization to them and if you select a new shipping address (other than your own), I'll make the custom card and send it to your graduate directly. I always offer Free shipping on single cards and my shop has a free shipping option for orders over $35.00. (Full Disclosure: I do average in a cost for shipping to my usual prices just as I add in any Etsy Fees to my listings. So just remember "free" shipping isn't always "free".) The photos on the site are just card examples. Colors will vary with your selections.
Here's the store: Chocolate Dragon Paper Arts
Here's the 2 cards I did:


They are both easel cards and the colors that would be custom are the base of the card, the mat, and the colors in the background of the stamped image. Stamped images by Hot Off the Press.

There are 2 other cards on the site that my sister makes that are much more elaborate. An explosion box and an accordion card. Same deal. They are made to order and sent to the graduate or I'll send them to you with an envelope if you want to add a gift card or cash. On the accordion card, you have a choice of sentiment and a color (for the card base).
Anyway, all the details are at my Etsy Store. Please allow time to make the card as well as to ship it to you. I use the USPS to ship and will not expedite. Only First Class mail for cards. If you get other things or a lot of cards to a single address, I may upgrade you to Priority Mail. (It's still free.)

Thanks for the support! My sister and I make unique cards and no two ever look the exactly the same, even when we want them to! And all of these cards are great for displaying.

Remember to wear your mask!
Wash your dang hands!
And above all, stay safe!
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts