Global Pandemic: Day 22

Weather wise, it's a beautiful Spring day! I made up an Easter Egg tree. (You know, take those plastic eggs and hang them in a budding bush. Yup, nailed it.)

I awoke early in order to get through to Unemployment on-line. Managed to file. I will see what comes of it.

But I still stayed inside most of the day and I didn't seem to accomplish much for having gotten up early. My mind took a turn into the future. I began considering when exactly the end of this is? Is it when the state allows non-essentials to go back to work and schools re-open? Is it when my local area meets a certain number of cases and recoveries? I mean, I think it's when my parents are allowed back into social gathering areas, right? If they are going to venture out then I can. But isn't the risk of infection still out there? Just because the major cities have seen an "apex" what does that mean for all the rural areas of this country?

That's where my head went today and I began to wonder about going back to work. And that just put my head in a spin. So yeah, I don't have much to show for today.

I did figure out a card I can do as a card class with the proper materials and that had been a goal of mine for a few months. But no photos of that.

Here's my daily journal page. Nothing too complicated. My head space was complicated enough.



So take it a day at a time.
Don't overthink it.
Wash your dang hands.
STAY HOME.
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts