Global Pandemic: Day 21

I felt pretty productive today.

My sister dropped off a few homemade masks for us and the neighbors today. She stayed just a bit to say Hi to my parents. (They talked through the glass door.)

I'm refraining from news outlets and social media commenting. I'm trying to get back into my "little world" where I don't feel like this is as stressful as the "big world" makes me feel.

If that makes any sense.

I made a couple art journal pages today. These are part of the Day to Day Dyalog "challenge".







These are April 3 and 4.
Not sure how much "art" I'll get done tomorrow. I'm still trying to get unemployment and it's an all day affair to try to get through to anyone either on-line or by phone. But hopefully, I'll get my Easter Egg tree done tomorrow...a real one. Out in my yard.

Stay Home and Stay Safe!
Wear a mask when you go out.
Help wherever you can.
Don't be an idiot.
-Wy
(Those last two are good advice all round!)

Comments

Popular Posts