Red Carpet Studio Challenge #72: Hairspray!

Here's the card I made for the new challenge at Red Carpet Studios. Head on over to the Challenge Blog to find out all the details on how to join in on the fun! The movie is Hairspray and the challenge is to use ribbon, twine, or washi tape in your design.


5 is Awesome: This card was made for my niece who turned 5 about a week ago! She loves bright colors especially pink and she likes My Pretty Pony. The '80's style was still on my mind!



I used Washi Tape (from American Crafts, I think) to create a background. You could do the same thing with ribbon but I tend not to use too many bulky materials in my cards that go through the mail. The unicorn is a stamp from the Lawn Fawn set, "Critters Ever After". The "awesome" and number 5 stamps were from my stash and manufacturers are long forgotten!

Have a fun week and don't forget to link up a project over at Red Carpet Studios so I can see what you made!
--Wy
"Someday we'll find it; the Rainbow Connection. The lovers, the dreamers, and me."-Kermit the Frog

Comments

Popular Posts