Dare2BArtzy Challenge Project

 Dare 2B Artzy is one of my favorite small stamp/paper craft companies. They have a challenge going on over on their blog and I decided to link up a project I got done with some of their newest stamps and papers. (Their paper is the BEST. It's double sided and thick enough to use in interactive cards without resorting to cardstock. It die cuts or punches very well. For this paper addict, this is the good stuff.)

Anyway, here's a card I made with my newest favorite paper collection and stamp set.





I made up a slimline card. I've been working the last 2 weekends on using up my pile of scraps and I managed to use up some small pieces on this card. I just couldn't let this stamp set sit unused for any longer. (Raccoon Party stamp set)



Have a great week!
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts