Color Palette Journal: Lemonade

 I have had an idea for this palette for a while now but just couldn't get in the mindset to execute it.

Today's the day!

This is my Color Palette Journal where I create an art journal layout inspired by a Color Palette I have saved on my Pinterest Board. When complete, I remove the Pin from the board and randomly select another. 

Here's the current inspiration; a palette I call "Lemonade".

I went pretty literal with this one as you can tell. :)




I went with ink blending and stamps (Lawn Fawn for all but butterfly, AltENew butterfly). After a long week, it perked me up. Just a fun distraction; and there ain't nothing wrong with that!

Check out my Facebook page for updates and announcements about posts to the blog and new items in the Etsy Shop. (I really need to figure out what I'm doing with that shop...) I sometimes throw some random chocolate things on there, too. I am the chocolatier for Apothecary Chocolates and when the weather cools off, it'll be ok to ship it! So Like the FB page to stay in touch!

I'm also on Instagram (Chocolate Dragon Paper Arts).

I'll be selecting a new color palette and may sneak peek it on one of those outlets, if I can't get a good idea going right away. 

Keep wearing those masks!

-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts