This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween!!

 I'm trying to gear up for my annual Halloween month long blog celebration!

HOWEVER, while I have a few projects done, I'm starting to seriously doubt how much will get accomplished. I have a few more in various stages of completion and a whole lot that are still ideas in my head. 

So I decided not to throw any pressure on myself this year. October will be what it is. I will share as many projects as possible as I get them done. Some will be my assemblages but most will probably be small art journal pages or tags or cards. I haven't yet done my annual Edgar Allan Poe 8 X 10 canvas but it is in the priority chart.

In the meantime, please head over to my Etsy shop if you are looking for some wall décor this year. A little Halloween fun to change up the season. The canvases listed are pieces that I have shared here on the blog in past posts. Keep checking back to the shop as I will be adding more items as I get photos taken. Mostly Halloween cards but I may have a few more small canvases that I have yet to locate. 

Here's a few photos of what's over there and you can find more detailed photos at the store.

The WiccaPedia is an altered configuration book dedicated to the various types of witches in the world.


Small framed canvas measures about  5 X 7. Napkin decoupage.

ATC tray with vintage vibe. Some 3-D elements in a shadowbox format.

The Steampunkin. Canvas with many dimensional elements attached.

Day of the Dead canvas. Colorful flowers are dimensional.

There are some other things over there with more to come so don't forget to take a look if you are in the market for some Halloween decorations this year. (Let's face it, who doesn't need new Halloween decorations every year, right?) 

Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/ChocolateDragonPaper

Also check out my Facebook page and follow me there for updates to the blog. 

Don't forget Pinterest, if you like to follow my Color Palette journal. All those palettes are a board over there!

I also post to Instagram if you just like to see pretty pictures of works in progress. I am also known to post about my real job: Chocolate!

Thanks for sharing my links and posts with your friends! Every little bit helps. You never know what is going to catch someone's attention.

Stay well. 

--Wy

Comments

Popular Posts