Global Pandemic: Day 17

Sorry, no art project today either.

Just a quick note about the day.
My parents took a quick step out today. My Dad decided he had to go to the bank...both of his banks. I have no idea why. He got some cash through the ATM and did some business at the drive up teller window. I think he thought he could get away with it because I hadn't gotten up yet. He figured they'd sneak out, and be back before I was even dressed this morning.

I wasn't very happy with them. They didn't get out of the car so I'm not overly worried but I did make them wash their hands when they got home. (I think we still have to work on how long 20 seconds really is, though.) Dad was super compliant but my Mom was like a little kid who didn't want to take a bath. Funny, how situations turn around on you with time, huh?

Anyway, after this little unexpected trip, I was asked by my Mom to help her clean out her closets. I was happy to help until the process practically grinded to a halt as she insisted on looking through every small book to see if there was anything she wanted in it. I slowly prodded her along and tossed out things she wouldn't miss as she was distracted.

She mostly has buttons. So I'm going to distract her with those tomorrow. She sorts through her buttons while I pitch the crap she'll never use out of her closet.

So that's why I didn't get my journal page done as planned but hey, there's always tomorrow...and the day after that...and the day after that...

STAY HOME, as much as you can.
(don't be my Dad)
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts