Global Pandemic: Day 4

An overall uneventful day.

I didn't watch any news and stayed away from Facebook for the most of the day. Last night, I got a call from the Credit Card Company to tell me it had been used fraudulently. Ugh. Now I've got to change all the shopping sites that have that card attached to them. Should probably change passwords, too. Pain.

But other than that, it was a pretty non-stressed day. Even saw a robin and some chipmunks on the lawn to announce that Spring has indeed arrived.

So I made some more snarky cat cards. I hope to mail a lot of these.




Toilet paper, anyone?

Let's hang in there, people!
Wash your hands.
Social distancing.
Just stay home.
-Wy
"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate....
Hate leads to suffering."  --Master Yoda

Comments

Popular Posts