Halloween Sneak Peek (Part 1)

September has been quiet here on the blog but that's about to change.

Halloween is coming.

That's right. I'm down to the wire to finish up projects for my HUGE month of October where posts will be more plentiful.


What's that? You can't wait?
Well, there's a few sneak peeks in this post. There will also be sneak peeks on my Facebook page. If you haven't started following me there, please head over and check off "Liked" and "Following". I sure would appreciate the love.


I would also appreciate any visits to my Etsy shop: Chocolate Dragon Paper Arts. Believe it or not, I have lots of gift sets of cards over there for sale and some sets feature my mixed-media artwork which I usually show off here on the Blog.
Not only that, but during the month of October, you'll be able to find more Halloween products there and ON SALE. That's right, I'm going to run a sale on some of my older works as well as gift card sets. Shipping is free on the gift card sets, too! You may want to pick up some of my Poestcards as well...before I begin to add more to that set!


So prepare yourselves for a wonderful Halloween this October!
I'll try to finish up my last few projects before the leaves start to change and the chill sets in my bones.

Maybe this wasn't too much of a sneak peek, but it is only Part 1. Have a great week!
-Wy
Garfield: "Um, do you believe this..."
Old Man:  "BELIEVE, my friends!!"
---Garfield's Halloween Adventure
(which I may or may not have already watched this year)

Comments

Popular Posts