TBTH: 5 Most Popular Posts of 2017

Most posts on my blog get around 28-33 views. I consider that a normal response for a post. Some garner not so much interest and some, like the following seem much more popular.

I decided to countdown the 5 Most Popular Posts on my Blog for 2017.

5. Witch Market, Salem, Mass.
 This post was part of my month long Halloween celebration and I almost didn't finish the project in time. Posted only a couple days before the holiday, it scored 43 views. I still have this project sitting on my computer desk where I can see it everyday. It was a particular favorite of mine.

4. The Tell-Tale Heart
This was my first post for the month of October to kick off the Halloween season. It got 55 views. It was a great way to start the month with the newest addition to my growing "Ode to Poe" collection of canvas'.

3. Craft Time
This made me happy to see! This post was written about some crafty time I spent with my niece and it got 61 views! We had fun coloring and making up scenes for some "crazy cats". If you craft with kids, you know why this is special.

2. Poe Appreciation Day: Tag Book 1 & 2 
I counted this as a single post since it was a part one and a part 2 of the same project. Between the two of them, there were 122 views. This project was part of a blog hop for Lost Coast Designs. I still love the tag book and continue to gain ideas and inspiration from it.

So what post was the top of the list?

1. Party Like the Dead
The top post of the year scored an amazing 126 views! This post was about my party decor for a Day of the Dead themed party. It featured invitations, a banner, treat boxes, and straws. I hope to do a couple more posts like this for Halloween 2018!


There it is in a nutshell. Check out those links for anything you may have missed!
Thanks for checking out the blog!
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts