A Couple Pages

Here's a couple Autumn pages from the Inspiration Journal. No Donna inspiration here; just the season and some new Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays!



Every Leaf:   Ok, I was testing out some new stencils I bought as well! Love the gold shimmer in this page that the Lindy's adds. Those leaves were cut out of a larger piece of scrapbook paper and covered with gold iridescent glaze (Silks). Yea! for using up old scrapbook paper!!!
 

Yellow Afternoons:  I just LOVE this quote from Emerson. It truly reminds me of the season. I can walk among the yellow leaves of maple trees at this time of year and feel like I'm in a magical place. Using up scraps and a favorite sticker I was hoarding. (that butterfly)

--Wy
"The beauty that shimmers in the yellow afternoons of October, who could ever clutch it?"  --Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comments

Popular Posts