Red Carpet Studio Challenge #82: Marley & Me

Time for another Red Carpet Studios Challenge!!!
The movie this time is Marley & Me so the theme is ANIMALS. Make a paper craft project with this theme and link it up over on the Challenge blog and you might win this:


It's a little something I threw together for the winner! I admit that I pulled it out from my stash...unopened packages and brand new stuff that I never got around to using and probably never will.

Here's my card for this challenge:
 


Party Cat:  This is a larger card, 6.5" X 5". Staying true to the movie theme, I knew I wanted to use my cat on the card. (So ala Kristina Werner, who always colors her stamped cats just like the one she owns, I did the same!) I had this digi-stamp from Bugaboo Stamps of the cat in various framed positions. I colored him with Distress Markers with no particular technique. I wanted to use up some old papers so decided to play off of the blue background and went with turquoise and orange. I customized my sentiment with an alphabet stamp set.

Here's my inspiration:

This is my cat, Aussie, who doesn't always "help" in my art room or craft space or anywhere I want to spread out paper. He's a big boy (15 lbs) who likes to curl up in my lap in the cold winter months when I watch late night TV.

So go over to the Red Carpet Studios Blog and link up your pet project! I'd love to visit your blog and see what you've done.
Thanks!
--Wy
"There is something about the presence of a cat...that seems to take the bite out of being alone."
--Louis J. Camuti

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts