QKR Stampede: #78 Green Color Challenge

My inspiration for this card was just the fact that I wanted to use up my green ombre panel with something that WASN'T for St. Patrick's Day.

This is for the Green Color challenge over at QKR Stampede. I LOVE color challenges!



Owl on branch:  The background on the owl is much more leafy green than the photo. For some reason my computer wants it to be very yellowy...
Owl stamp by Studio G and branch by Hot off the Press (Wildflowers set). The owl was stamped on gray striped paper then adhered to the alcohol inked background.
I debated as to whether to add a sentiment but decided just to leave it alone.

Doing lots of challenge cards this week as I had a mini vacation from work! I'm trying to pin them to my board on Pinterest as well. (You can follow my board there: My Cards.)

--Wy
"Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit." --Augustus & Julius Hare

Comments

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining us this week for "Our Color Challenge - Green." Good Luck.

    Karal DT for QKR Stampede
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts