Lawnscaping Challenge #76: Dust 'em Off!

Of the 4 sets of Lawn Fawn stamps that I currently own, there is one that always gets shoved to the back of the line. My Sunny Skies set just hasn't seen a whole lotta love recently.

 

But the Lawnscaping Challenge is about taking out what hasn't been used in awhile and making something with it. So here's what I did and I'm now stoked to make more with this wonderfully versatile set.


Kite Card:  this simple card is just a happy little pick-me-up for a friend. The kite was stamped onto scrap green patterned paper and cut out. The background blue is a glossy cardstock covered with alcohol inks to produce an ombre effect.

Quick easy, sweet and simple. Lawn Fawn stamps are just perfect for clean and simple cards!
--Wy
"With tuppence for paper and strings, you can have your own set of wings. With your feet on the ground, you're a bird in flight. With your fist holding tight to the string of your kite."
     --"Let's Go Fly a Kite" from Mary Poppins

Comments

  1. I love the edges! So sweet! Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts