Lawn Fawn Catalog Challenge


Underwater Wish:  This gatefold card opens to reveal an underwater scene (as shown above). This set has to be my favorite Lawn Fawn set so far. Though, I love just about EVERY ONE of their stamp sets, Critters Under the Sea just sparks so many ideas for me.

I also used a few little stamps from the Critters Ever After set; the stars, the wand, the hearts, and both sentiments.

I inked the background with Distress Inks to give the white card some color. I used Peacock Feathers, Dusty Concord, and Black Soot on the front. Just Peacock Feathers and Broken China on the inside. I stamped all my images on the inside first and colored them in with Distress Markers before going over it with the blues. The blue on top of the marker color gives an underwater effect...that is, a tinge of blue over everything so it looks IN the water and not on top of it.

I also embossed some of the stars on the front but you can't really see it in photo. I used the Iridescent Ice embossing powder from Stampin' Up! to give little touch of glitter.

Hope you enjoy!
--Wy
"Now's the moment...floating in a blue lagoon..."  --Kiss the Girl, Disney's "The Little Mermaid"

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:12 AM

    Love your card. Such fun.
    Christina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts