The Color Palette Journal: Autumn Feast

 It's been awhile. 

I have no excuses or apologies. No one should.

But I do have a layout to share from the Color Palette Journal. I randomly selected a palette from my Pinterest board and will select another when this is posted. I work in a small Dylusions journal and my main mediums are ink and paper. This journal focuses mostly on rubber stamping and collage.

Here's the Autumn Feast color palette:

I didn't want to go the Autumn route but that's where I ended up because I just love Autumn!

Here's what I made:





I decided to make the leaves in the two shades of brown and use the colors in the background. I used a stencil set I hadn't used...ever. It's simple, faintly familiar, and just what I wanted: something to get the mojo flowing. As with many of the art journal pages I've shared on this blog, their main purpose is to spur my creativity and just settle my anxious mind. 

On to the next...

-Wy

oh, and yes...I have been contemplating this year's Halloween projects. I await a little inspiration from Tim Holtz in August but I have begun to think on some things that I'd like to get done that I have left over from previous years. Stay tuned. Halloween is coming.

Comments

Popular Posts