Global Pandemic: Day 8

Not much to report today.
I was comforted by the Governor's candid manners today. So unlike the President whose assurances do not seem sincere. It may just be me. But the President seems out of touch with this crisis; more concerned with the economy and business. I understand that's important but right now, I want to hear that the Feds are doing something to help our healthcare system weather this storm. The curve hasn't peaked and we haven't been very successful in flattening it. I want the President to be a little more sympathetic to the majority of Americans he serves; you know us poor ones.

It was nice to hear him call for unity and say that Asian Americans need to be treated like Americans. Good to hear him stop calling it the "Chinese" virus. Now if we could just get Congress to act like mature adults, the federal government might accomplish something during this crisis.

Anyway, I made a couple more snarky cards. My other projects are in various stages and none are complete. Remember that like government, Art is a process. Sometimes, your vision bursts out onto a page and sometimes, it just waffles around in your brain waiting for support. Just because you can't see the end, doesn't mean you shouldn't start the journey.



Cross your fingers.
Wash your hands.
Social Distance.
Support my Facebook Page.
Follow me on Instagram.
Stay well.
Don't panic.
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts