Global Pandemic: Day 15

Sorry, all, no photos today. I got some scrapbooking done but nothing special. Right now, I'm just  trying to get the pages done so not much creativity happening with that project.

But I may be playing around with Dyan Reaveley who is going to be doing a journal page a day for April. It's a no pressure kind of thing but I'm hoping to keep up with it. I haven't been very good at daily things for longer than a week but with all the time on my hands now that might change.

Today overall was a one step forward, two steps back kind of day.

Yesterday, I got a lot of my Mom's mail hoard taken care of and I'm letting her work on the rest. So I thought I was making good progress with her.
But today she got more mail and in that mail were invoices that had never been paid. Because I had sorted her backlog of mail, I knew about these invoices and had pointed them out to my Dad yesterday. Most of them were taken care of yesterday without really consulting my Mom because she wouldn't remember whether she had ordered it, or if she even had it.
Without getting into the personal details, my Mom got upset with my Dad and I when we tried to explain the situation and she couldn't just throw those away. She didn't speak to us the rest of the night.

I'm not overly concerned as I'm pretty sure, she'll forget about it in a day or two. But it makes a hard situation even more difficult.

I did see that Petco also finally shipped my order. My cat will be pleased.
But I couldn't get through NY State to file unemployment yet. They are overrun naturally but I'll keep trying as I can.

So like I said, one step forward...

Stay home, folks! I'm tired of saying it.
I'd like to get out of the house for the summer.
Thanks.
We're all in this together. (But at a distance.)
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts