Global Pandemic: Day 14

Two Weeks!
And two more.

The Governor is extending the social distancing, PAUSE, thing to April 15. Just past Easter.
Yippee.

For me, being an introvert, socially awkward, and terribly shy, staying home is not a problem. The biggest problem I've ever had with staying home is the guilt I usually feel because I should be "out there" working or participating or whatever. I hardly ever tell people what my "Dream" vacation is because there's so much emphasis on traveling or getting away when you have time off. But just between you and me...ssshhhh...my dream vacation is to stay at home and do whatever I feel like without that feeling of guilt.

Even though I love to stay at home, I do get out once in a while and take a trip or something. Today I got back to scrapbooking a Disney trip. I only got a page done but here it is.




I did journal in the box but didn't want to take photos of the personal info. I was hoping to devote my afternoon to scrapbooking today since my Dad was doing the cooking but I had a change of plan. My Mother's mail hoard needed to be sorted so I took on that challenge instead.

Hope your stay at home vacation is going as well as it can.
Wash your dang hands! Stay at home!
And for crying out loud, social distance yourself at the grocery store! JUST DO IT!
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts