Halloween Tags

I'm working on smaller projects this year, just trying to use up some of my stash. Budget is tight this year so I am still resisting all the new seasonal goodies the craft market throws out there at this time of year.

I did up a few tags and more will probably be on the way later in the month. Enjoy!



Carve the Night Out!  I just liked the graphic design of the old movie posters.

 Dead Dry Bones:  This tag was just laying in my stash and I couldn't believe how well the color matched this skeleton image. It was serendipity that they came together on the messy art table at just the right time.

Nosferatu:  This isn't a tag but an index card. I don't do many index cards but this green and purple background had been staring at me all summer. So I creeped it out.

Thanks for stopping in! More Halloween artwork to come.
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts