Star Wars Day!

May the Fourth be with you!

Here's a few Star Wars cards to celebrate the day!



I had some paper lying around that I've had for a few years now. So I decided to just cut it up for cards.

 The only problem with cutting up this paper was that it was hard to tell that this was the Millennium Falcon. I decided it would just make interesting backgrounds.



I have starry sky paper and had to use it for this card. I embossed the Death Star with glittery embossing powder from Stampin Up. I may be making a couple ATCoins with this idea as the Death Star is that size on the card.


My other sheet of paper was dedicated to Darth Vader so I thought a "belated" card would work well for the Revenge of the Fifth!

Just simple cards to throw together for a Star Wars fan or two!
"Do or do not. There is no try."
-Wy
Happy Star Wars Day!

Comments

Popular Posts