6 X 6 (8)

Whew...what an October!
Here's playing catch up with my 6 X 6 Rachel Black challenges. I've been keeping up but I can't vouch for too much more. I'd like to make it to the end of the year so that's my current goal.
#artfulevidence

Just a few photos, not much commentary. Hope you enjoy!


Week 25: Monochromatic:  Red.


Week 26: Birds: Flamingo. Damn proud of this one.

Week 27: Numbers: 13/31  Channeling Halloween on this week. I did this one on a flat canvas rather than a page that would go in an album. Not entirely sure why.


Week 28: Stripes: 9/11. It literally filled my brain and I could do nothing else. Never forget.


Another post will catch up on these 6 X 6's. I fell far behind in my "regular" posts. Not that I've done much "regular" artwork during October!
Thanks for dropping by! 
-Wy
"You can't pour from an empty cup."

Comments

Popular Posts