Tunnel Book: Bird

The Joggles FB page has a challenge and I decided to make a project for it. The project must include one of their new 6X6 stencils. You can see their FB page for details and you can find the stencils at the store.

So here's the products I used that are Joggles products:
Square Tunnel Book
collage sheets: Birds Feather Fluff (1 and 2), This is for the Birds 3
stencils: 6X6 Elegant Scroll, 6X6 Floral Wreath, Itty Bitty Winter Tree
watercolor art parts: Birdy 1

Then, I just used paint and embellishments to put the book together.
Working from the bird collage sheets made this book come together in no time. I had used a lot of the collage sheets on other projects and this was what was still left to use. It also gave me the opportunity to play with some new (to me) products like Art alchemy paints, and watercolor art parts.

Here's the book. Enjoy!
Cover and inside cover:


First page, looking down the tunnel to the end




Second and third page



The pink page uses the Elegant Scroll stencil with one of the Art Alchemy paints. It makes a subtle pattern that I really love.

Fourth and Fifth



Those "branches" are actually an itty bitty stencil called Winter Tree. I just turned it sideways and lengthened the end of it. I used a small stamp for the flowers and Nuvo drops for the centers. I liked the look of this so much that on the other side, I did the same thing but left the stencil as the tree it was meant to be. (below)


Final pages and back cover




I used the Floral wreath again on the back of the page. I just used paint to stencil it on and added some details with paint pens. I had the quote sticker for a long time and decided to use it as the bottom of the wreath.


The back cover was done with the Elegant Scroll with Art Alchemy paint. It reminds me of the old medieval book covers.

I had a blast putting this together. Thanks for looking!
Have a great week!
-Wy
"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul
and sings the tune without the words
and never stops at all."   ---Emily Dickinson



Comments

Popular Posts