It's Thursday! Tag!

February is always a rough month for me. It's STILL winter, it's still cold (usually), it's always gray, and it's always when I second guess everything. It doesn't help that it contains Valentine's Day, a useless holiday for me. (I'm not a romantic.) From February, Spring is still pretty far away and all I really do is plan for upcoming months. It's hard to keep my head in the moment when it's February.

Despite that, I love the amethyst birthstone and the fact that it's the shortest month of the year. In February, I also get pretty fed up with any disorganized messes I have and scrap piles that have been accumulating. I get the mood to "use it or lose it". It's the only month of the year that I get the urge to throw stuff away without regrets.

So it may not come as a surprise that I got something accomplished this week. With my mojo lacking (because it's February...duh...), I decided to just use stuff on my desk. I had a pile of tags awaiting some form of artwork so I went to work. I pulled every little baggie and box that held some kind of torn paper or ephemera.

Here's what I came up with:

 This bird is not quite finished. I don't know what it needs but it needs Something.



I'm trying to find a way to use the Back Chat stickers from Dyan Reaveley. I love them but I'm not a planner girl so I have to use them in art journaling and such. The bird just seemed to be throwing up his wings in frustration.


This butterfly tag is my favorite of the lot. I may not be able to part with it.

Ok, so I've had these minion notes on my desk for ages. My niece gave them to me,  I think. This one was just for fun.

Wow, can you believe the crap on my desk? I didn't even make a dent in it. I still have tags, too. Guess I'll have to wait for another day to play.

Have a great weekend!
-Wy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts