A few years ago I made a Haunted House from a cardboard form that I bought at Oriental Trading Company. Seriously. Oriental Trading Company.
The form was bigger than I anticipated when it arrived and I had a surplus of Halloween scrapbooking supplies on hand. That's mainly what I used to decorate it. Overall, I liked it. Except that I didn't have a strong enough tape to hold the sides and roof on it. So after a year, it began to buckle.
This was back before I was blogging regularly so I never took photos of it. But I pulled it out of it's dusty storage cupboard and decided to fix 'er up! I figured since it was falling apart at it's seams, I might as well add a few more inside details that I had wished I had added years ago.
So here are the renovations:
I added the two other walls. Just little bits to give the interior a finished look. That's because you CAN see the interior.
Like I said, it isn't any grand project but I like it. It's good enough for me!
"That's right. I am the Pumpkin King! And I just can't wait until next Halloween!" --Jack's Lament