Inspiration Journal: Forward Motion

My Inspiration Journal is actually a Dylusions large journal and I do "other" pages in it besides following Donna Downey's Inspiration Wednesday. For this post, I'll just share some Inspiration pages.

Next year, I am still going to be doing Inspiration Wednesday. I'm all signed up and paid for! In fact, I went whole hog and purchased a true, blue, gen-u-wine, Inspiration Journal with an extra signature to follow along for 2016. (If you're interested, go to Donna Downey's website and you can sign up, too!) I think this will work better for me as the Inspiration Journal is smaller and more of the size that I prefer.

So here's a look at what I've gotten done since last time:


Circle Art:  IW#20. This inspiration week was pretty decent. I didn't stencil the circles, just traced around some things on my table and added the lines. I got to try out my Magicals (Lindy's Stamp Gang) in the drips from the circles and I like the way it looks. In real life, those drips have a wonderful blue shimmer. This page happened so fast, it almost seems too simple. But I'm challenging myself to leave more white space in my pages.



I Believe I'm an Artist:  IW#21. I don't have glazing medium (maybe next year) and I have tried to replicate the results with a variety of media. This attempt was with gelatos and Izink. I don't think this one seems much like the inspiration but I do like the pages. My tag was my affirmation that I can play how I want in my journal. 


Thanks for stopping in. I'll be sharing some more pages soon!
-Wy
"Practice any painting, no matter how well or how badly, to make your soul great."  --Kurt Vonnegut, partial quote. From a page in the Inspiration Journal.

Comments

Popular Posts