TBT: November 5, 2012

 

I'm really liking these Throwback Thursdays! I guess I just need a little inspiration to get a few things accomplished.
So here's a tag from this post; MESSY. I admit I was rather intrigued when I read it as I can't recall exactly what I was working on! I may have to take a trip down memory lane and revisit an old art journal to see what the heck I'm talking about!

Anyway, Autumn is my favorite season and this little tag was just so wonderful. I have other leaf stamps and this made me want to get them out and have some fun with tags!

Here's what I made:



The second photo shows off some of the embossing powder on the center leaves. (Lindy's Stamp Gang, Byzantine Bronze)
The background paper is stamped with a variety of inks using Unity Stamps, Autumn Grunge set. I used a larger piece then just cut it down to size.

Have a great weekend!
-Wy
"Happy Fall, y'all!"

Comments

Popular Posts