I have worked in it and just today I managed to get messy with Dylusion Spray Inks to create a few more background pages. I haven't completed the spread I was doing but it's underway. I painted stars with glow-in-the-dark paint then layered Distress Stains over them to produce a nice resist, so I was pretty happy with that! It's the other half that is not yet finished, a sun constructed of quickly cut dictionary pages on a yellow back ground.
But what I did manage to do today that was super fun, was make a few tags. I have a wonderful time making backgrounds with the Distress Inks and it is always perfectly messy. I took some of the ones that had those wonderful Autumn colors and completed a tag or two. Where they will eventually end up is anyone's guess.
It was just nice to play with the stuff without having an agenda.
I scanned this tag in rather than photograph it so the color and detail got a bit lost. (Lesson learned.) Background was mix of Dylusions Ink: Squeezed Orange, Pure Sunshine and then a bit of Distress Stain: Barn Door. I stamped a fern shape(Stampin Up!) as a background pattern in Distress Vintage Photo before I inked the edge with it. I stamped the leaf (Stampin Up!) onto glossy cardstock and colored with Distress Markers (Vintage Photo, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, and Barn Door). Cut out and mounted onto patterned paper. On scrap manilla, wrote the words and inked edges. Added Gold Jewel Dazzles (PaperWishes.com) for just a little sparkle.
"Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." --Marilyn Monroe