May Distress Color: Am I Wrong?

To see all my predictions for the upcoming Distress Ink colors that are due out this year, see THIS POST.

The new Distress color for May is this:

Distress 2015 May: Twisted Citron | www.rangerink.com

 This one might be hard to call until I see it in person.
When I predicted "Lucky Mint", I wrote, "We need a pale green to blend into Mowed Lawn." Which this color appears to be. Yet I also said that we had too many green that leaned yellow, which this also seems to be. I'm not sure if the computer colors are playing true to the product. The Tim Holtz video displays a color that seems a bit deeper and when compared to other colors, Citron almost appears less yellow.

This one is hard to call until I have some product in my hands. If it blends well with Mowed Lawn, I'll call it a win. If not, I'll call it a loss.

But I don't really care because this is a nice color. I'm a huge fan of the Citrus color in Alcohol Ink by Ranger and use it regularly. This Citron color will be a must-have for me. I've always called it "Alien Green" as I tend to use it with dark colors around Halloween time!

So out of my 10 predictions made: I'm 1 for 3 (I started after Jan and Feb colors had been announced.)
unless Twisted Citron blends as well with Mowed Lawn as it appears it should. I'll update it at the end of the month. I have the awful feeling that this color is going to be hard to come by!
Have a fun artsy weekend!
--Wy





Comments

Popular Posts