Inkspirational Challenge #50: Tic Tac Toe

I'm really enjoying all the inspiration I get from Challenge Blogs! It gets the creative juices flowing and I think about my materials in new ways.

So this challenge is from Inkspirational challenge blog and it's a Bingo or Tic Tac Toe card.

 

This is so interesting to me! I knew I wanted to use Distressing so it was just a matter of picking what else to go with it. I went with the combo of: Shaped Card, Distressing, and Pearls/Bling.

 

Tag Collage:  I used a card shaped like a large Tag and covered it with patterned paper from my stash. I inked the edges using Distress ink: Vintage Photo. Then, I just pulled out a bunch of scraps and collage elements.



Stamps: The library card is from a Stampin' Up stamp set and I used more Distress inks to color it with more brown tones than the manila cardstock it was stamped on. The pansy is a stamp from 100 Proof Press stamped in Dusty Concord (Distress Ink) and edged with more Vintage Photo (Distress Ink).



Details:  I cut leaf shapes from green vellum and the moth is from a collage sheet from Altered Pages. I added gears from Tim Holtz Idea-ology line and little pearls I got from Oriental Trading Company. The Jane Austen quote was printed on the computer and then distressed before being adhered to the card front. Brownish ribbons were added to the top to finish the card.

Have a great week!
--Wy

Comments

Popular Posts