She was Peculiar

 I did this vignette box after seeing one finished on a Tim Holtz FB Live. I so wanted to make my own that it is this very project that forced me to purchase Halloween items I did not have in my stash. (Oh the hardship!) EDIT: The inspiration was done by Emma Williams from 2019. It didn't look like I remembered it and that's probably for the best. Her project can be found at Tim Holtz' blog under "2019 ideaology Halloween". 

Not much to report on this project. It's an ode to Tim Holtz and his wonderful Halloween ideaology line. The idea was not my own. Enjoy the photos!

In other news, I have not yet done ONE prompt for Inktober(TM). I have adjusted my goals accordingly. My goal now stands at getting any 5 of the prompts done this month. Will keep you posted.






Stay Safe.

-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts