Global Pandemic: Day 50 (Star Wars Day)

Seriously? Day 50? OMG.

Happy Star Wars Day to the nerds like me who celebrate it!

I made a few cards to celebrate and since they've all been sent out, I suppose I can share them.
These (along with a few scrapbook pages) will finally use up a bunch of Star Wars themed scrapbook paper that I had been hoarding for a few years.




I love the graphic look of these Darth Vader cards but since this year we're all still in lockdown, I decided to add an original work to the mix.





This Jawa card is three panels. The front (with X-wings) opens to the second inside (galaxy) then all three panels are revealed. If anyone ever played the Super Nintendo Star Wars game with the Jawas in it (I think it was Return of the Jedi?), then you know exactly how "Utinni!" sounds. I made this one for my brother. Notice how well my Jawas practice social distancing. (BTW, I have no idea what that device is on the first panel. I just made something that I thought would look like a vaporator but well, who cares. Maybe it's just some junk the Jawas are picking up.)

May the 4th be with you!
-Wy
(Don't forget to keep wearing your masks! It ain't over yet!)

Comments

Popular Posts