6 X 6 (9)

Trying to post some more completed 6 X 6 work.
It's been difficult to find time to do these within the week. I think my mojo has conked out on me.
Too much Halloween.

Anyway, here are some more weeks in the Rachel Black challenge. #artfulevidence


Week 29: Quotes: Hope. I am a grand lover of quotes but when I received a stamp set with this quote in big bold script, I had to use it. I went simple and delicate with it. Another favorite page.




Week 30: Books: Cat & Mouse.  I remember that I was so excited to see this theme that I jumped to do it before I had done the previous week. I have had this background stamp of book shelves for over a year without using it. I masked the critters in and used acetate to line up the red rubber background stamp with them. Couldn't believe I got it so close on the first try.


Week 31: Sunset: All Hallows Eve.  Again, I had a lot of ideas for this one but I hadn't ink blended a background in a while and I had the itch. Decided to pull out another stamp that I hadn't yet used, the birds on the fence. I had it out for another project but hadn't done it yet. Added some jack o'lanterns for the heck of it...that made it Halloween.



Week 32: Houses: Neighbors.  Decided to do a little ode to the neighbors across the road from us. My parents love to watch them and see what they're doing (or just guess wildly). Lucky for us, they don't mind...and they love to watch us right back! While I like it, the background seems a bit plain.
But I like it for the idea.


I think one more post will catch me up on this 6 X 6 journey. Hope you all hang in there!
Thanks!
-Wy
"If you surrender to the wind, you can ride it."  --Toni Morrison

Comments

Popular Posts