Dahlia Cards

So I couldn't wait to start playing with a new set of stamps from Hot off the Press. It's a set of layering stamps featuring dahlias. And man, am I addicted.

Here's a few looks at what I created.

In an attempt to use up some green scraps, I just stamped it on there to see how it would look. I ended up liking it a whole lot.


The next step was to try out different colors. Check! I still love these flowers.

I'm in serious love with layering stamps. I have always liked flat cards...those that don't have foam tape and lots of 3-D embellishments. One layer. These stamps are awesome for that. I'm pulling out the MISTI for a few sets of these babies.

Now that I have my "samples" created, it will be even more fun to recreate them for sets with differing sentiments.

Take care.
-Wy
"I love it when a plan comes together."  --Hannibal Smith, "The A-Team"

Comments

Popular Posts