The Halloween Journal

When I purchased my square black-paged Dylusions journal some time ago, I decided to use it for mostly Halloween themed layouts. Not ALL, but MOSTLY. It is also for experimenting and seeing what shows up on dark surfaces.

But to kick off October, I have a journal spread to share. I hope for many blog posts this month to share my favorite time of the year!

Fright Night in Blue:   This page started with the background. I had used up leftover light blue paint through a stencil or two and left it for a while. When I pulled out my Halloween supplies last month, I found a sheet with a couple stickers that matched it. I went through my stash to find anything else that matched this eerie blue color.


The fright night sticker led me to the graveyard theme. Though the image of the old graveyard isn't so blue, I liked the way it stood out from the rest of the page elements.

I added some tags to make more tombstones along my line. It was a white paper that I could easily color to match my blue tones. I may still add some writing to these graves, not sure.

Thanks for taking a peek! More Halloween projects to come this month.
-Wy
"Boys and girls of every age wouldn't you like to see something strange?"  ---The Pumpkin Song

Comments

Popular Posts